I managed to get a house of my own, ONLY through my late mothers estate, and this was maybe a stab of conscience, by my then lawyer, who said to me, “I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU, BUT YOUR MOTHER DID LEAVE A WILL”.
No news from America at all?
Nope, had no replies from that either.
Thats good, will it last?
Yes, that person on our side, almost got her to move there, and it would have been handy, well out of help there, and easy got at, no-one knowing her.
I remember once saying to the executor on a payphone, and I will never forget this, (I am going to swear, so I beg forgiveness in advance) "YOU ARE A SLIMY, FUCKING BASTARD, AND I WILL TELL THE WORLD", he replied, "YOU WILL TELL THE WORLD?", I said "YES", with as much assertiveness as I could muster, and he answered, "AND THEY WILL BELIEVE THAT, COMING FROM YOU??????", ending with the most evil laugh I have ever heard outside a dracula movie, it made my very blood run cold in my veins and stole my voice, for a moment.
Is it hard then, to get into someone's phone line?
Not if you know what you are doing, it is easy, I have contacts who can do it, and it drives the person whose phone it is, nuts, as they know they have not made any calls, but no-one believes them, as it comes from their phone, so it is good if you want to discredit someone.
Pity she doesnt get away on her own, easy to get to then.
Not too sure, but there was a stay away, but went on her own, and I found out too late to intervene.
I thought you were keeping an eye on things?
I am, but unless things are said over the land line, its difficult to find out anything at all.
what about him, I see its getting to him again, yesterday the police were called, I stood back and watched, it makes me laugh how people get wound up over simple things.
Well, keep up the pressure, there is a lot of money resting on this, get him in the nut house and I will collect a good package.
What about the family?
They are in on it, never liked the old codger anyway, did they?
Well, I shall want my cut out of it, I have been in the flat upstairs and made a right noise at night, it must be driving him mad.
I tried to cause as much hassle as I could, and to honest it seems to be working.
How, what had happened, did you hear anything?
Well, it seems like our friend is going to put himself in the home at last, thinks he is going mad, so would rather be looked after.
We should get a payout soon.
What about our friend, has he settled in?
Yes, and I have the first payment.
Good, and the other matter is well settled?
Yes, and the transfer of his items are under way.
Does he know?
Of course, it is all above board.
Thats good, no come back on that at least.
Anyway, the prob with him is not rectified, at the moment, his family are smelling a rat.
Oh, how is that, thought it was sorted?
It was the money paid, but they want a cut in the home now.
Well, that wont do.

<< Home