Friday, April 21, 2006

Truth from my Blurty blogger.

Tuesday, June 15th, 2004

9:00 pm - THIS IS UNREAL!!!!

I downloaded an anti spyware programme, from somewhere, and ran it, it found something, which was revealed as ALEXA SURVEILLANCE SOFTWARE, on my computer, I blocked it, but, my heart is still pounding, nineteen to the dozen, and I am having trouble breathing too!My online activity has been monitored, 24/7, the rooms I go into, the websites I visit, it has all been recorded and sent somewhere, unknown to myself!I do not blame you, dear reader, for not believing me, if I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would not believe it either!

Saturday, June 12th, 2004

1:11 pm

The executor jolly well KNEW that I was and still am, telling the truth, BUT, he created this story, that I was "mentally unbalanced", to ensure, that I would not be believed, and, when I started telling my story on AOL, he again, made certain I would not be believed, by having someone else, use my current screen name, whichever one I happen to be using at the time, to make my name say the most terrible things imaginable, to people, for example :-

If an unfortunate lady just lost their unborn child, AN ABSOLUTE HEART WRENCHING TRAGEDY, they had my name saying that I was happy at this, WHICH IS TOTALLY HEARTLESS AND UNFORGIVABLE, IF I HAD REALLY SAID THIS, and, when this seemed to be tolerated, another story was created, in which they made my name issue a death threat to someone's 18 month old, WHICH AGAIN, IS TOTALLY HEARTLESS AND UNFORGIVABLE, IF I HAD REALLY SAID THIS!
I think this is now being used to force me to leave AOL on my own, as previously, two attempts have been made, to force me off AOL, by completely destroying my computer, which failed, so this has been created, to try and make me leave voluntarily.It seems that, the longer I am at large in the community, (free, unrestrained) the more chance there is of my story being believed, and this is one risk, the executor is not prepared to take!

Wednesday, June 9th, 2004

2:16 pm - THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I was messing about on another website, when my monitor suddenly went blank, I thought, "What the devil is going on?", my question was soon answered, when up flashed a notification that somehow, I had picked up a Trojan Horse, my heart pounded, nineteen to the dozen, I could barely catch my breath, I rebooted, thinking it was a malfunction, somewhere, but it came up again, I ran the appropriate programme, and it went, I looked at the report, it said, "3 viruses detected, 3 removed by healing", whatever HEALING means.
I never had one before, but I understand its the kind of programme, that hides in a computer, and sending out, all kinds of information about the operator of that computer, all outwith the operators control!
I still do not know how I got it, it got through my Zone alarm system!I am aware that my having Internet access, is a threat to the executor, but I never knew I was THAT much of a threat to him.

2:01 am - I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!

THIS IS GOING TOO FAR NOW, I AM INFORMED THAT THERE IS ANOTHER CLONE OF ME IN THE CHAT ROOM, BUT, AT THE TIME, I WAS INSTANT MESSAGE JUGGLING, I HAD MORE THAN ONE INSTANT MESSAGE AT THE TIME, AND COULD NOT GO INTO THE ROOM JUST THEN, THEN, AS I AM SORTING OUT MY PFC, UP POPS THIS INSTANT MESSAGE:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Begin IM - 08/06/2004 11:25 PM
Viv I23456775383 [23:25]: hello viv
Viv 123456775383 [11:29 PM]: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU
End IM - 08/06/2004 11:37 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOMEONE HAD CAUSED TROUBLE FOR ME IN THE ROOM, AND TOLD ME TOO LATE, SO I HAD TO CHANGE NAMES AGAIN.

Sunday, June 6th, 2004


11:05 pm - CHECK THIS OUT!!!!
Well, I am discredited and we know why, dont we, and there seems to be no way of stopping it at all, I have tried most things, and although there is a shortage of funds, she is still finding a way of messing up my plans.

Well, it is all sorted, I think the money is in place for us to start the deal going, I think that you should be quite well off at the end of it all.
I hope so, I have put enough time and money into it, so things should move along soon.

Is it hard then, to get into someone’s phone line?
Not if you know what you are doing, it is easy, I have contacts who can do it, and it drives the person whose phone it is, nuts, as they know they have not made any calls, but no-one believes them, as it comes from their phone, so it is good if you want to discredit someone.

No news from America at all?
Nope, had no replies from that either.
Thats good, will it last?
Yes, that person on our side, almost got her to move there, and it would have been handy, well out of help there, and easy got at, no-one knowing her.

Well, most people who meet up with her, think she is mad, and it helps for people to think that, as it then helps my case, if they thought she was not raving, then I would have a major problem on my hands!

regarding the other one, I have come to a dead end, can not get her to flip at all, not sure what to do, she is getting better rather than worse.
Pity she doesn't go away again, if she did, we could really put it on and get her to flip, if she does and she is well away from that one, we could get her taken away and she would never find her, so that is our best bet, I suppose.

You mean she has a site, about what?
About her life story.
Bloody hell, that is all I need
What about that damn site?
Well, I managed to get someone to make it un-workable, so, at the moment, it is only the first page, I can not get that deleted at all.
So no-one can access other parts of it?
Not at all
As long as she does not cause problems with that damn website, otherwise people will not trust us, and the business will go downhill.
I know, and its all legal and above board, just our luck for it to blow up in our faces, well, keep a lid on her, and get that site down, if you can, there have been so many hits (visitors), people are starting to speak about it, and its all in her favour.
Next things, she will be selling movie rights to it!
Oh yes, I dont think, at least she hasnt the sense to write a book, imagine that, a book and a website!
Your life would be total hell.
Tell me about it, see what you can do, before someone gets to see it, that will do us harm!