HOW ABOUT THIS!!!!
17th July 2004
It took less than this, last time, [The first time I was committed to a psychiatric hospital] before she went ape.
(We harrassed her before, and it took less harassment, last time, before she flipped and misbehaved)
Well, she will probably alert them again, and they will do it for us, and put her away
(Well, she will, no doubt, try to tell the social work of the harassment, and they will do the job for us, and put her into a mental home)
Do you think she will go mad again?
(Laugh), don’t think she ever was, it was just tantrums, but a few words could make her go ape, so then it looks like she is mad.
Okay, money almost gone anyway, so its not going to matter, is it?
Well, at least I cant be sued then, can I, ha ha ha.
10 July 2004
How will you keep in touch
Will ring my office, to make sure you are there.
What are you doing in Spain?
Visiting my house there, I have a nice little villa, not in my name of course, I need a break.
Not a lot going on at the moment, am keeping a check on the web page, it is still stagnant at the mo, I think he might be persuaded to close it down soon
Have you spoken to him?
Sort of, but under another name, we have given him some more emails, so I can see him finishing it and putting it off the web.
Right, well, don’t send any more, in case he realises that it’s not her doing.
9th July 2004
The executor wants me to be under his control, and doesnt like it when I have my own independence, so, he makes me overspend on the meagre allowance I am allowed to get, then, when the money is gone, and food almost nil, he tries to force me to mortgage my house, be unable to pay back the loan, the house will be re-possessed by the bank, and I will live where the executor wants me to, under tight control, and my allowance drastically reduced, and there will be nothing I can do about it!
Apologies that these entries are reversed, this is how they were listed in the journal I got them from.

<< Home