Monday, April 17, 2006

Check this out!!!!

Yes, it seems our friend has no money or anything, and is not coping well.
Hmmm.
So what do you do, you know you have been waiting for this, havent you?
Yes, but I am going to sit on it for a while, at least to see what other muddle she gets into.
The amount is enough for anyone, I checked it all out, in fact, more than enough!
So all I need to do is wait, if it’s seen that she can not manage on that amount, then I am proved right, she cannot manage on her own.
I want to see at the moment what she does, I need do nothing, it’s all in her hands
Ha ha ha, the amount you give is only a bit less than my wages!(SEE HOW HE PAYS OTHERS TO DO HIS WORK FOR HIM)
I know, and all her bills are paid as well, well, apart from her phone, that is.
Let’s hope she goes to court then.
That is what I am hoping for, then the control will be given over by them, not us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am thinking of not doing, and then it will be put into the hands of court.
Hmm, what happens then?
Well, they would see she was not coping, and take over, perhaps care housing
See, the executor KNOWS JOLLY WELL that he is not giving me enough money to live on, and he is trying to force the issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here, it's about the chat room, when I was still using them, I am not any more.
And the chat?
Well, I have got someone in aol, so they are keeping an eye on things there, and will report back anything that happens.
Thats good, will they make friends with her, do you think?
Trying to, when she is on, she is in conversation with one or two,who she trusts, so that is lucky, as they are my people.(See how they trick me, trying to get information DIRECTLY from me, not through others)
Right, need to stop anything in the first instance
someone suggested the Oprah show or Trisha.
Is that wise?
I think so, it makes her sound demented, trying to get in touch with them, doesnt it, not right in the head.
See, they even try to force it this way, to make it appear as though I have mental problems.