Sunday, April 16, 2006

From another blogger.

Sunday, January 4, 2004

This number on my line, namely :- 0845 028 0088, which I have since confirmed, does MOST CERTAINLY NOT connect to the AOL service, all they will say is, that it came from my phone, which is a method, the executor uses, to discredit me to others, AOL only have 6 numbers, for clients to connect to their service, I will not say what they are here, but the number I have put here, is MOST DEFINITELY NOT one of the 6!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, January 6, 2004

I finally have something to get him on, WITHOUT anyone's help at all!
1:- The phone numbers on my computer line, which I mentioned before, which DO NOT connect to AOL, I ONLY use AOL as my Internet Service Provider, so, if it does not connect to AOL, where does it go, and I never made the call, DESPITE THE FACT it is coming from my phone, ergo, logically, someone else used my line, to connect to this unknown Internet Service Provider!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, January 13, 2004

The executor wanted to put me away all right, to protect himself, certainly,to prevent my story getting out, DEFINITELY, BUT, not the ordinary citizenry, THE LEGAL PROFESSION, if it should reach THEIR ears, the executor would be in very deep trouble, as what he has done to me, AND to others, is HIGHLY illegal, and HE could be the one being put away, unless I was put away first!

I wonder how many of you remember Robert Maxwell, the newspaper person, it took just ONE PERSON, as far as I am aware, to bring him down, like a house of cards, this merely fuels my determination, to do the same to the executor!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, February 29, 2004

The executor knows that he is not giving me enough money for my needs, he is hoping that I will get into financial trouble, then somehow it will be taken to court, and they will see, albeit forced, that I am unable to cope on the finances I am given, unable to cope alone, and so will recommend care housing for me, where I will be looked after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, March 15, 2004

I PAID A WEBSITE DEVELOPER TO PUT MY STORY ON THE WEB, AND THE EXECUTOR SENT THE WEBSITE DEVELOPER, THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:-
webmaster. you are going to get hurt if you keep helping JEN she dont need anyone's help.
Jenny Hayden: STUART, YOU USER OF ILLEGAL ITEMS
Stuart M: lol yes i am jen thats why i know what i know?
Stuart M: hey jen your still a bonny lass
Stuart M: jen its late and i have money to spend HAHAHA your money

Jenny Hayden: YOU ARE USING MY MONEY FOR YOUR OWN THINGS, THIS IS ILLEGAL
SHADOW OF FINGER: prove it hahahahaha(HE DOES NOT DENY THIS)