Friday, July 28, 2006

I was in an AOL chat room once, the executor didnt want me there, so he planted some poison in the others' minds, making me out to be the REAL BAD DUDETTE, if you follow me, he even had something very bad put into the chat room ON MY SCREEN NAME, something which is LIGHT YEARS outwith my emotional parameters, I was, in fact, completely offline, when the bad things were typed into the chat room, and I had come back online, to be accused and attacked instantly, and I had no idea what for, as I had been watching a film in the lounge at the time, and when I found out, let me just say that if I had not been sitting down, I would have fallen down, and despite all my protestations of innocence, they would not believe that it was not me, and I left the chat room and never went back.
It forced me off AOL completely for a while, so that I allowed my account to become suspended through non payment, but I could easily re-activate it later.