THE EXECUTOR’S JOURNAL
HIS DEATH WAS DUE TO THE STRESS HE WAS UNDER DUE TO THE BEHAVIOUR OF HIS DAUGHTER WHO AT ONE TIME TRIED TO MURDER HER OWN MOTHER WHO WAS SUFFERING AN AGE RELATED ILLNESS. AND WAS ONLY PREVENTED FROM THIS BY THE INTERVENTION OF TWO NURSES WHO DRAGGED HER OFF. NEVER AGAIN WAS SHE ALLOWED TO BE ON HER OWN WITH HER MOTHER
~~~~~~~~~~~MY COMMENTS~~~~~~~~~~~
My father died of a massive heart attack, I know, because he died right in front of me, I NEVER TRIED TO MURDER MY MOTHER FOR ONE SECOND, I was angry, certainly, because Alzhiemer's makes it hard for the patient to understand what is being said to them, BUT, I REMAINED IN MY CHAIR, NO MATTER WHAT!
~~~~~~~~~~HIS ENTRY~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT SHE HAD BEEN COMMITTED AND ANYONE WHO COMES INTO CONTACT WITH HER IS PLAGUED BY PHONE CALLS, VISITS AND, SOON BECOMES WISE TO HER AND AVOIDS HER . IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GIVE HER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
~~~~~~~~~~~MY COMMENTS~~~~~~~~~~~
NO, I was in 3 mental homes, BUT, I was thrown out of all 3 of them, I DO NOT PESTER PEOPLE AT ALL, THIS IS THE SURE AND GUARANTEED WAY TO MAKE ENEMIES AND MAKE PEOPLE HATE AND DESPISE ME, sheesh, I am SO VERY ANGRY NOW! (At this point, I almost blew a fuse)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PAGE! MY CORRECTIONS WILL BE IN UPPER CASE TYPING!
(I have left the terrible spelling as it appeared on the website, this I have not touched in any way)
(I have left the terrible spelling as it appeared on the website, this I have not touched in any way)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after the death of her father things went from bad to worse she disapeared and i found out she was living in an hostel for down and outs, OH GOD, GET THE TIME SCALE RIGHT, she constantly asked for money contacting her relatives in America for money when she had no need to contact them NO NEED, I HAD LOADS OF NEED, I WAS NOT GETTING A PENNY FROM HIM WHATSOEVER. she was given an allowance to live on and her bills were all paid for, AFTER I HAD GONE THROUGH A LAWYER WHO HAD SAID THAT I HAD GIVEN HIM SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE THAT I WAS LIVING PERFECTLY WELL ON STATE BENEFIT, WITHOUT A PENNY FROM THE TRUST, a flat was obtained for her in Glasgow but she caused that much troube there screaming and shouting that people complained. HE DOES NOT SAY THERE WERE PEOPLE AROUND ME, ENCOURAGING ME TO BEHAVE IN THIS WAY, she left messages on pavements MESSAGES ON PAVEMENTS???? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? asking people to speak to her and help. for her own safety we got a social report done on her and she was put into an instituion whilst medication was sorted out for her. she refused to take it.DO I NOT GET A SAY IN THIS, I HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YOU KNOW!eventually she moved out of the area and purchased a house . she had caused so much trouble over the money demanding it all in one go that £200.000 was given to her JEEZ, THAT WAS FROM MY LATE MOTHER’S ESTATE, YOU IDIOT, against all our wishes as we knew that it would be wasted. OH MY GIDDY AUNT MARTHA, GET THE TIME SCALE RIGHT, YOU MORON, she had already got in the clutches of a man who had obtained money from her getting her to purchase a car and furniture for him.THIS HAPPENED JUST AFTER I HAD LEFT THE PARENTAL HOME IN THE YEAR 1992.within a year or less the money was spent the only asset she had was a house that cost lesss than £90.000 THIS HAPPENED AFTER I HAD CLAIMED LEGAL RIGHTS IN MY LATE MOTHER'S ESTATE IN THE YEAR 2000, GET IT RIGHT, YOU IGNORAMUS! she ran up bills with taxi firms, newsagents and other people, her allowance was £120 a week and £500 each quarter none of this was to pay bills only her own phone bill the amount was enough for her to live comfortabley but she constantly demanded more. 500 PER MONTH AND 300 PER QUARTER, SHEESH, GET IT RIGHT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
myself and her solictors feel that to hand her over the money would be stupid she would just spend it and then be left with nothing to live on. in her fathers memory i feel that i have to keep some control and not let her end up on the street and she would as she can not manage. I CANNOT MANAGE INDEED (RUMBLES LIKE A VOLCANO) this way she can have her bills paid and live comfortable for the rest of her life. but if she gets through that amount in such a short time no way can money just be handed to her. she was given in the last year another £90.000 this has also been used up and she can not account for where it has gone. anyone must realise that it would be stupid just to hand it all over to her. IF IT WAS GIVEN TO ME I NEVER GOT IT, AND I DO NOT KEEP RECIEPTS ANY MORE, JEEPERS!
myself and her solictors feel that to hand her over the money would be stupid she would just spend it and then be left with nothing to live on. in her fathers memory i feel that i have to keep some control and not let her end up on the street and she would as she can not manage. I CANNOT MANAGE INDEED (RUMBLES LIKE A VOLCANO) this way she can have her bills paid and live comfortable for the rest of her life. but if she gets through that amount in such a short time no way can money just be handed to her. she was given in the last year another £90.000 this has also been used up and she can not account for where it has gone. anyone must realise that it would be stupid just to hand it all over to her. IF IT WAS GIVEN TO ME I NEVER GOT IT, AND I DO NOT KEEP RECIEPTS ANY MORE, JEEPERS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it would not change her she would find something else to complain about as she has a personalitly disorder. MAYBE I DO, BUT THAT MERELY MEANS NOT LIVING ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF A PARTICULAR AREA, WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR IN ONE AREA, IS NOT IN ANOTHER, THAT WHAT IT IS. before her family died she had the same problems she is an attention seeker I AM NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKER AT ALL, and that is why people get bombarded with her and get fed up anyone who as come in contact with this woman lives to regret it.the police are tormented with her complaints and behaviour. this was written to contract THATS COUNTER-ACT, DUMMY, the bad press she has given me and although i have not given her name you will now who it is i am on about espically if you have had dealings with her. she is clever manipulative and devious. I AM NEITHER OF THOSE, I AM HONEST TRUTHFUL AND DECENT, POLITE AND EVERYTHING, but also believable at first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE EXECUTOR’S JOURNAL. END OF ENTRY

<< Home