Where is the delete key?

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The executor is on the Bad Business Bureau

It is said, that the absolute truth is the perfect defense against any defamation or slander charge, and this is the absolute truth, you will find it here.

posted by Anneka9842 at 10:02 AM

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • What I am going through
  • BECAUSE THE EXECUTOR HAS PUT PEOPLE INTO MENTAL HO...
  • THE EXECUTOR’S JOURNALHIS DEATH WAS DUE TO THE STR...
  • I managed to get a house of my own, ONLY through m...
  • I was in an AOL chat room once, the executor didnt...
  • As what I am getting per month is insufficent to l...
  • Truth from my Blurty blogger.
  • Computer Antics.
  • Frightening messages via Hotmail and Amserve.
  • Miscellaneous truth.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Anneka9842

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger