Sunday, April 16, 2006

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I know about NC!!!! I am trying, but what if the P wants people to think I have mental problems, ONE WAY NC IS POINTLESS!!!!
The first time, I had no phone, no way of contacting them whatsoever, but, they still successfully created the illusion that I have mental problems and was put into a psychiatric hospital.
I keep screaming, "I HAVE A TEMPER(don't we all) BUT I AM HARMLESS", which is the truth, but I always end up behaving like a bad tempered child, who is unable to get their own way.
Also, when I am in a really bad tantrum, where others (I assume) would throw their arms wide, hitting anything and everything within reach, I do NOT, through muscular effort alone, my arms retract against my body and the muscles hold them there, till I feel I can control myself properly again, when my muscles release my arms, by conscious effort, voluntary.