Friday, April 14, 2006

This is unreal.

All I want to do is get what belongs to me and get the dickens out of here, but this, erm, person, does not make this easy for me at all, I screamed out of the front door tonight, when my voice carries further than during the day, "I leave people alone, I am harmless", made no difference whatsoever, I just want to be left alone, if I was a thoughtless child, I would just take off into the wide blue yonder, leave this so and so far behind, and start over again, with a clean slate, a new life, but that kind of thing cannot be done impulsively, it needs careful planning and organisation.
It is easy to wish it could be like that, but it never is as easy as all that, worthwhile things, whatever they might be, have to be fought for, bought with your own blood, sweat and tears.
And I have cried enough tears to re-float TITANIC, believe me, the amount of liquid I have drunk, I would be round as a ball, if I had not lost it all through crying and sweating, it was a terrible journey, even getting to where I am now, and I have more hardships ahead of me, as I and another person, put what I have planned into operation, this will be the most arduous and trying time of all.